Friday, December 21, 2007

Here's a Picture of the Blog Candy

I realize that I forgot to state when this candy will be given away! Because lots of people are taking a blogging break for the next few days, I will choose a winner by random draw on Thursday, December 27th. That means you have until 5pm, EST on the 27th to post a comment on THIS POST! After ds goes to bed, I will announce the winner.

Here's what you're hoping to win: some clear stamps from Michael's, some large eyelets, flower brads and primas, some friendship rubons and also an assortment of spring-y papers. Sorry about the glare in the picture - I can't seem to be home during daylight hours to get a good photo lately, and it's going to be gray and rainy all weekend!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Tee said...

This is a lovely candy. Love the friendship rubons..

Thanks for putting such a wonderful assortment of candies...truly scrumptious!

Merry Christmas!