Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Thank You Cards

Wow, these cards actually got finished before the end of the year! That's a record for me. Usually it's mid-January and they still aren't made. Granted, they are not written out yet, but that's a good project for tomorrow, which is supposed to be cold and rainy. But can you believe when I went to the post office the other day they had NO rolls of regular stamps? How can the post office be out of stamps?!?!?! So I'll have to make another trip there later this week. Does anyone else dread the post office like they dread the dentist?
These are rather simple, as DS was clamoring for a playmate as I was trying to make them. I was able to produce a quick dozen of them in about 1 1/2 hours. The dp is from the same Holiday Slab V that I've been using this whole holiday season. The Thank You is from a sentiment set that I don't have a label for. Ribbon is from the craft store. Brads are pewter from Making Memories.

Happy New Year and Thanks for looking!

No comments: