Monday, December 10, 2007

The Bella Da Library

Did everyone spend some time at the Bella Ball on Splitcoast Stampers Friday night? The challenges were fun, although I only got to complete one of them. Here she is: Bookwormabella colored with pencils and blended with OMS (still my favorite method of coloring!). The dp is from a DCWV Mini Stack and the ribbon is from American Crafts. The technique is the triangle tri-fold card. It is the first one I've made, but it was fun and I will have to keep that tutorial in the stash!

Today I am home with a sick ds. He had croup again! Its the second time in 3 weeks, so we are going to the doctor this afternoon. I had a TON of things I wanted to accomplish this morning before going to work, and of course very few of them are getting done now. I did get to mail my Secret Elf presents though! Robyn at The Pink Stamper set up this fun game. I hope they arrive safely and bring my Elfee some joy :)

PLEASE don't forget about my PIF #2! I mailed the items for PIF #1 today, and need 2 players for #2. I know it's getting close to the holidays, and everyone is busy, but this is a fun way to share the goodies and get a surprise pack in mail. Don't you need another reason to stalk the mailman?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cindy Vernon said...

She came out really cute! Sorry your little boy is sick, I hope he gets better fast!