Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mixed Knuts

Can you tell what my favorite stamp is this week? Also, I'm trying to see how many cards I can eke out of those two 12x12 sheets of dp I had... Quite a few!

These two cards are variations on the last batch of Christmas cards I posted. I am in love with that Glacial Blue cs from the Paper Company. I should have bought a lot more than I did, but I've already been back to buy more twice! Of course the image is from The Cat's Pajamas, and the sentiment is Verve Visual. Other details are in the previous post.
Did anyone else shop the We R Memory Keepers online sale? What a great selection of 75% off items! I will have a huge box of goodies arriving soon. Merry early Christmas to me! Maybe I should hand it over to my dh to wrap? Nah, I am way too impatient for that!

I snuck out by myself this morning to hit a craft fair nearby and was very surprised to find NO papercrafting booths. Lots of jewelry, painted glass items, fabric crafts, but no papercrafts. How did those of you who did fairs do this year? Is it worth pursuing or just a waste of energy? I'm just curious...

Ok, ds is resting quietly in his room and dh is installing the new dishwasher, so I have time to stamp. Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking!

No comments: