Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pile O' Snow(men)

As it creeps closer to Christmas, I have decided to try to creat simple cards to send that won't take a lot of time. And won't take a lot of extra postage! So here's a batch of snowman cards. Minimal stamping here! Only the sentiment, which is Greetings 4 You, and old SU! set. I stamped it in Ruby Red. IF you look closely, no two cards are alike. A few have a tie on the ribbon, most have just a band of ribbon and the snowflakes. Simple, cute, easy!I have been laid up on the couch the past two days with cold/yuckiness. I actually went to work this morning (silly me) and ended up coming home before noon. But now I'm feeling a bit better and am getting restless, so may tackle another pile of cards. I already have the design in mind, just have to execute.

First, though, I have to gather the gifts for the Salvation Army tree at preschool. It breaks my heart that some kids out there need UNDERWEAR for Christmas! Each year, I take a few tags from the tree and buy the necessities and a small toy for those unfortunate kids. It really makes me thankful for all that we have.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

kerianne said...

These snowmen card are really cute...and so simple...I love them!!

Whimsey said...

Cute, cute snowman cards!!