Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Color Purple...


Why are there SO MANY shades of purple? Seriously, I pulled out at least 6 sheets of cs making this card and not one of them was the right purple! I ended up with Lavender Lace and hope that it looks ok. It matches better in real life than in the picture. The green is Gable Green and the dp is more that I uncovered while filling up my paper rack. It is Deja Views Fresh Print in Plum Stripes and Plum Blossoms. Really lovely paper, but I don't know if I did it justice here. Blame the snow!

The sketch is from Mary Jo at Technostamper. It is her Monday Lunchtime Sketch #110. I'm off to pick up Justin from school - they made today a half day to limit the number of snow days to make up. As it looks now, they'll have another one tomorrow which means a shorter Easter break for us. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Lovely card! Love the name of your blog, very clever! {smiles}

MJ said...

I love that paper and I think the purple looks fabulous. Beautiful card, love the butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along.