Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, PTI!


Have you been over to the Papertrey Ink blog yet to see the birthday celebrations? Yesterday they had a fun scavenger hunt, today it's a card challenge. More will follow for the rest of the week!

Here's my entry for today's birthday card challenge. I chose the image from Becky Oehlers, from her new line of stamps. I can't wait to see the whole set, because this little house image is too cute! I had fun layering the elements and stitching (my first stitching on a card) :)

I used my Bic Mark Its to color and then stitched with embroidery floss. The sky and grass are sponged with Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi inks. The sentiment is from my stash - don't know the maker. The button is also from my stash.

Happy Birthday to PTI - here's to many more years of great designs! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ... the hand stitching really adds to your card! It all came together really nicely.

Beverly G said...

guess I'll have to get on the stitching band wagon,really cute,love the button on the sun.