Saturday, February 27, 2010

TCC2 and A Moxie Fab Challenge


It only took me until the last day to get the cards done for Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge, but here they are. I LOVE this color combination and once I chose my images, they came together very quickly. Well, except for the stitching that took me all day between dirty diapers, spit up and cranky baby time. The images are from Winter Mittens digi from Verve that was a freebie at the end of the year.

The little Ghirardelli box is my entry for the 3-d part of Tracy's challenge. I covered the front and flap with the green and dark blue papers. The dark blue was run through the Cuttlebug for a bit of texture and used the same image, shrunk down, for the front. I trimmed the flap with my scallop edge punch. I love these little boxes, but didn't open my Ghirardelli squares to fill it just yet. If I open them, I will eat them!
I made an extra of this card and went a little crazy with the stitching so I could enter it in the Moxie Fab World Fun with Floss challenge. This challenge was to use floss on your card in any way. There are some GREAT entries already - go check them out! The prizes on Moxie Fab World are terrific!
Here's to more stamp time tomorrow before DH heads out of town again for the week. My neighbors think I'm not married anymore! LOL. I hope you are all having a good weekend. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These turned out great!! I can't believe you did all that stiching..but it looks so great! Thanks for playing along this month and hope you can join us again next month. :0)

mudmaven said...

These are all just wonderful! Love those mittens and the stiching on your "kicked up" version is fantastic! ~chris

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Fun with Floss Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)