Sunday, February 14, 2010

For My Little Love Bug


This week's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch was a fun one! You can find Sketch 108 HERE.

I needed to make my son a Valentine card, so I sat down last night after they went to bed and made this one. He loved it and chuckled this morning over the heart on the bug instead of a spot! The papers are all scraps of red, white, and black. The ribbons on the left are from my stash and the dots are a strip of Target DP from last year (or maybe even the year before). The image and sentiment are Kim Hughes for CHF.

I'm off to wake up Carter who has been a VERY sleep baby last night. He gave me the best gift ever - went to bed at 6:30 and didn't wake up till 4, then went down again at 4:30 and is still sleeping (it's 8am now). Have a Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Awwww, how sweet is this. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along.

Cindy Vernon said...

How lucky for you, for sleep! Lily has been sick ALL weekend!

Allison Rankin said...

Love these stamps...adorable mix with the main panel that way...nice job!