Thursday, February 11, 2010

EONAC #4


This week's Everything Old is New Again Challenge is to use a stamp that you HAD to have, but have hardly used since getting it. I chose this Grillafella from Stamping Bella. I went through a phase of buying a bunch of Bella stamps, especially Fellas for those tricky masculine cards, and have not used them very often.

I had these dp scraps on my desk from making Justin's Valentines, so I cut a few into squares to patchwork the background. The image is colored with Bic Mark It markers - cheap, but effective. The base card is craft and I added some brads and piercing. The sentiment was also sitting on my desk and I don't know who made it...

Well, I'm logging off to watch the rest of the Survivor Heroes v Villains premier. CBS is really trying to compete with the Olympics! Good thing we just got a DVR :)

Have a good night! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great fella card in just the right colors...these would be handy to have for those guy cards! Thanks for playing!

And we have Olympics 24/7 starting in the am...gotta love 'em being in Canada!

Susie said...

Awesome card. Love the design. You always do wonderful work. I never did buy any Bellas. This is a cute image, though. Thanks for joining us.