Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teacher Valentine


The sentiment inside this card will be "You are the apple of my eye." LOL. I made it for Justin's teacher, using some DCWV papers (those packs last forever, don't they??) and some Imaginesce Snag 'Em stamps. The apple actually has a face on it, but I masked it off. The card base is Rose Red and the white panel is Cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots folder. The sketch is from Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #107. At first, this sketch intimidated me, and I mulled it over all week long. Finally I had some time to create last night and got this done!

Hopefully today I'll have more time to play in my stamp room. I need to spend some time cleaning it up, then I'll have room to create! It's a disaster since I dash in to make a card and push everything aside when it's time to make the next one. Have a great Sunday, everyone! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

MJ said...

FABULOUS! I love it. What a perfect teacher card. You truly rocked this sketch! Thanks so much for playing along.

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun! Great layout...so unique!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the worm coming out of the sides and the spiral notebook punch is adorable on the sides!