Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost Treasures



For this week's EONAC (number 6 already), the task was to use Primas or other flowers. We ALL have buckets of them, don't we? I know I do. Mine are in a pretty square glass bowl that is overflowing! I dug through the bowl for all these white and turquoise ones, and a few browns and assembled them with antique pewter brads. The paper was discovered in my stash as I was cleaning out and filling up my new paper rack. I was able to make this set of 4 note cards using the MFT sentiments. These were super-simple and highlight the pretty primas. I found lots of cool papers in my stash as I was filling the rack, so there are more sets like this to come as I try to USE everything!
That's it for today. I didn't get to stamp this weekend as my brother and family were visiting. My mom came down also, but had to leave earlier than expected because they were getting more snow at home. We had a great time seeing my brother and family and watching the cousins run around together. Makes me wish we lived closer every time we get together!
Hope you are having better weather than is coming our way. Stay warm and Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this paper...want this paper...ha! Great use of primas...I am gonna have to steal this soon (I re-org'd all of mine...there are just too many!). Thanks for playing along!

Susie said...

These are all very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with the Primas. Thanks for joining us.

Diane said...

Lovely set of cards!