Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Punny Valentine



These are the Valentine cards Justin gave to his friends at school. The red were for the girls and the blue for the boys. I used SU! Pun Fun and colored them with markers. Quick and easy with some layers of DCWV Spring Stack dp and 1/4 inch ribbon. Since the kids were snowed out of school last week on Wednesday and Thursday, then had a long weekend for President's day, they just went back to school yesterday. Talk about a surprise break! All the parents were happy to have them back in school - I thought we were early for drop off yesterday and the line of cars was already down the street!

Those 6 days of Justin home and DS on a business trip really cramped my stamping style. However, I did run out on Saturday afternoon before DS flew out and shopped a bit. I picked up a paper rack from an art store that was going out of business. I had no idea that it was going out of business, and ran in for a flesh colored marker only to find the store empty and all fixtures for sale. It was the last day they were there, and I snagged it for a pretty good deal. I'm filling it up and it will be SO much better to see all my papers when crafting!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Thanks for looking!

No comments: