Sunday, August 12, 2007

A First Glimpse...


I'm so excited to share my first card with you!
I needed a quick Thank You for my in-laws, and came up with this sunny design. The dragonflies (SU) are stamped with Chocolate Chip ink (SU) and arranged on top of a cream cs strip. This strip is attached with the two small gold brads to a textured robin's egg blue square. The ribbon is SU yellow grosgrain, tied off simply. For the sentiment, I used the same yellow and chocolate chip combination as the dragonfly images. This time, I stamped the center sentiment and then stamped off the greeting again on either side. The yellow was then mounted on blue and then the cream cs again.

A mention of my supplies - I have mostly SU stamps, and inks. The papers and ribbons are a hodgepodge and I will credit appropriately when I can. My stamping is evolving as I spend more time at it, and my recipes are getting better. As is my photography.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: