Monday, August 13, 2007

A Second Glance...


Here's a birthday card I made for my MIL. I also made up a set of assorted cards for her as a gift. I hope she likes them!

Again I used a cream base for this card. The bottom layer is mustard textured card stock from my random stash. The sage cs layer is un-textured and is topped with a cream cs layer. I used Fun with Shapes (SU) and an unknown sentiment set for the HB greeting. The ink is Elegant Eggplant. For the center present, I used the convex square punch and stamped a flower from the Border Builders set. The layers are tied with this cute purple/white grosgrain from the Michael's $1 bin. Love those bins!
Yesterday at Target, I found their Making Memories eyelets on clearance. I snagged the brights and the metallics and returned home to find that I have TONS of the same colors already here. SO, you may be seeing lots of cards with eyelet embellishment from me soon :)
Well, I have time to complete a card I began this weekend for a good friend's upcoming birthday. I will share tomorrow if it turns out as I hope it will. Till then, thanks for looking!

No comments: