Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Today was the 3rd gray and rainy day around here, and I can't wait for the sun to shine again! Maybe tomorrow? Meanwhile, here's a bright birthday card that will be given to my best friend's son. His birthday is in October, but I was inspired to create his card, so it is completed early. If only they could all be done this far in advance :)
For the background, the "4" stamp from Bold Numbers is done randomly in Real Red on red card stock. The airplane (By Air) is stamped in Glorious Green on pale gray cs and cut out. The banner (By Air) is also stamped on pale gray cs, using Brilliant Blue, and cut out. The name is done using Classic Alphabet. The banner is attached along with the airplane to a piece of corrugated yellow paper. I overlapped the banner and tried to add an eyelet, but there wasn't enough room.
The blue panel is stamped randomly with the cloud from By Air, using white pigment ink. The sentiment is stamped in Brilliant Blue and is from All Year Cheer II. Oh, and I added the boy in the airplane window from the Loads of Love Accessories. I think it's so cute how the little characters from that set fit into the windows of the cars and planes from By Air and By Land as well as Loads of Love!
Now that the card is completed in advance, I hope I don't forget to mail it on time!
I have a question for all the fellow bloggers out there - What program do you use to add the watermark to the photos you post on your blogs?
Thanks for looking!

No comments: