Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary Card


My brother and SIL just celebrated 15 years, so I sent this off to them! It's really simple, but I love the clean design of it.
I used the Happy Together chair stamp from A Little Love (SU!) in brown on cream scraps. I mounted these onto polka dot paper squares and attached them to the blue background with matching eyelets. (I told you you'd be seeing lots of eyelets!)
Across the bottom, I affixed a coordinating satin ribbon, and voila! Simple card to celebrate a milestone in their marriage. Oh, and I stamped "Happy Anniversary" inside as well.
This week has been crazy and I have not been home during daylight hours to photograph my latest creations. My mother will arrive tomorrow for a visit, though, and I hope to sneak away to do some stamping while she plays with her grandson. Maybe my Hambo Stamps order will arrive and I'll have new toys to play with!!
Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)

Allison Rankin said...

This looks like some of my early cards...real sparse. I think layers and embellies just seem to "come".