Friday, October 29, 2010

Always Moss



A few weeks ago, one of the challenges on SCS was to split an image. I have to go back and search the challenges, but this is my take on it. I have had the Always stamp set since last year, and knew I wanted to ink up that pretty heart. I used Mellow Moss and cut it into 4 pieces, then mounted those on Mellow Moss cs, and the rest is self-explanatory. The ribbon is not SU!, but it matched perfectly :) The scallops are an EK Success scalloped scallops edge punch. A few new punches have added themselves to my collection lately, and I've been having fun with them.

There are a few more Halloween cards for me to post before Sunday, so I hope you come back to see them! Have a good weekend. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Beverly G said...

I think this is very softly classy. Hope you and yours are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Melissa!
Just be-bopping by. :)
Love this card. Window style cards intrigue me so much.

Teri