Thursday, October 7, 2010

Basic Grey Meets Basic Gray



I liked this Ambrosia paper so much, I bought it twice! I got a great deal online for the kit of paper pad, rub-ons, chipboard stickers and some other elements for the Ambrosia collection by Basic Grey and I finally opened it up. I LOVE the big butterfly and found this SU! Basic Gray taffeta ribbon that matched nicely. The sentiment is a Verve sentiment (don't you love their sentiments?).

This week has been SO busy for us, we've had something going on every day and evening! Justin wants to participate in the Run Club at school (Tuesdays), goes to gymnastics on Wednesdays, and now is joining Chess Club on Thursdays. Add to that his growing circle of friends in the new neighborhood and play dates! He's got a full social calendar! It's nice to see him so willing to join and try new things, so we aren't saying no. I feel like just as we settle into a routine, things change and we start over!

Anyway, that's my rambling for tonight. I can't believe it is already the end of another week. Here's to some relaxation this weekend! Thanks for looking :)

No comments: