Friday, October 15, 2010

Playful Color Throwdown



This is my Take One attempt at the Color Throwdown combo this week. I used the CPS sketch as a starting point, but I'm not sure of my execution. I have more papers on my desk and ideas in my head, so I'll try again later. Meanwhile, I have yet another card for the Christmas stash!

I used the patterned papers from the In Color pack from the SU! Hostess level 1. The stamps are Kitchen Sink Stamps, Playful Christmas. Ribbon is from my stash. The trees are embossed with a pattern over the color, but you can't really see it. Bummer.

We have another busy weekend ahead of us. Our neighborhood is having a Fall Festival on Sunday, and tomorrow we are headed to get our own pumpkins. I don't know if we'll get to carving them just yet, but we'll see. I hope you all have a great one!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very pretty holiday card! Love the trio of trees! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

dpkennedy said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!