Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CPS Love Letter



With my recent SU! order, I got this lovely Love Letter dsp. I love the mix of vanilla, black and red. I have had these gate fold cards in my stash FOREVER, but never use them because they are so big! They are #10 size and can be intimidating. However, when I saw the CPS sketch for this week, I knew they would be just right.

The main image is from Kim Hughes for CHF (so sad that they closed!). I stamped it in Red Riding Hood, then stamped it again with Versamark (there was still red on the stamp and I probably stained my Versamark pad) and embossed with clear EP. The sentiment is from the same set and I finished it off with some silk May Arts ribbon. I was so happy that the sentiment fit on the lines of the paper!

Here's a close-up of the main image panel:



I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Have a great day. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very elegant and pretty! I love that stamped silhouette image. Great job wit the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥

Kristii said...

So very pretty!!!! Love the embossed image!!!