Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Fall Cards





When I had all the supplies out from the previous post's card, I went ahead and made these as well. This time, I added the bird punch and used the leaf dies from the Cuttlebug collection. The backgrounds are embossed with the fall embossing folder, too. On all of these cards I used Marigold Morning and True Thyme - how are those colors for a blast from the past? Old, I know, but I still love them and have a bit of each left. However, I did get my new SU! order yesterday with the new colors of ink and papers, so I may put the old back on the shelf for a bit.

I have tons of card ideas floating through my head, but I swear Carter has a sixth sense about me. Whenever I stop chores and decide to sit in my craft room, he wakes up. I'm going to have to get in the habit of sneaking up there after the boys are in bed to have any quality blocks of crafting time. But that will mean no quality time with hubby. Hmmmmm, what to do?

Here's hoping you are all having a good day. Thanks for looking!

No comments: