Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Inspiration



So I think I finally figured out some tricks in uploading from iPhoto to the web. I tell you, I need a Dummies class!! Thank goodness the "Help" is good in the iPhoto program :)

This card is for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS. I used colors I NEVER would have chosen together on my own, but I think they really work! They are Bordering Blue, Going Gray and Kiwi Kiss, along with Vanilla. I love this nature set from Clear Artistic Stamps and haven't used it in quite some time. I stamped the background with the tiny dandelion fluffs (what are they called, anyway?) and then used the larger dandelion stamps for the main images. The sentiment is anchored with some Going Gray taffeta ribbon.

We had a great day today - went to explore a really cool park close by, I got pampered at the salon, and then we took in a free concert at the nearby outdoor shopping center. They have interactive fountains that the kids can run and splash in, and Justin had a blast. We brought dinner and had a little picnic. Carter charmed all the ladies with his dance moves! Ah, and now they are sound asleep :) Thanks for looking!

No comments: