Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funky Four Fun


Funky Four has been on my SU! wish list for some time, and finally I placed an order (thanks, Cindy!) and got it! I also got all the updated colors so my ink collection is complete. Well, except for one that I forgot to include, but I'll get that next time! I had this Crate Paper patterned paper from last year and just knew I wanted to use the two together. The "happy" tag is from Target - years ago, and the "birthday" sentiment is from Curly Cute, also in my latest SU! order. I used some Cat's Eye Chalk inks for the stamping, and I love how all the colors coordinated.

For the sketch, I used Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch and changed the size of the main image panel just a bit. On the original sketch, it is larger, but the mushrooms would have been floating in space on a larger panel.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, everyone! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

MJ said...

How fun, I love how you did the Happy separate from the birthday. Great paper for this stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!