Friday, October 15, 2010

Too Cute To Spook!



Did you see that Elzybells is going out of business? Another cute stamp company gone by the wayside. I love their images and made some purchases since they won't be available anymore. I chose this cute Halloween trio and it arrived last week, just as I was ready to put away the Halloween supplies. Then I found more, so they are out again, LOL. I might have to try an inspiration basket at the beginning of each month to address the card needs that are coming up. Maybe I'd feel more organized?

Anyway, the image here is colored in Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The paper is from Basic Grey's Ambrosia pad and it reminds me of little spiderwebs. The ribbon is from my stash, the sentiment is from a set of dollar stamps. I have more Halloween cards coming up in the next few weeks. For some reason, I felt compelled to make them this year, even though it is not my favorite holiday. Now I just have to drop them in the mail!

Have a good Sunday! We are off to the neighborhood Fall Festival and I still have to get Carter's costume together and make cookies. Thanks for looking!

No comments: