Thursday, October 21, 2010

Live Like You Mean It



I made this bright card a few weeks ago, and it has been sitting in my post list. Today is a good day to share it. It is something I have been striving for lately - to enjoy (almost) every moment. Not always easy, but I am reading The Happiness Project and it has opened my eyes to many qualities I don't love about myself. The good news is that there is always room for improvement, and I have already noticed that our morning routine is smoother, just for one example.

There isn't much to explain about the card itself - the main panel is stamped with Versamark and I added some bling to the flower centers. The sentiment is embossed in black and adhered over a strip of ribbon. Easy, easy!

I hope you are living like you mean it today! Thanks for looking!

No comments: