Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CPS Christmas



I recently bought some baker's twine from Monika for a great deal! I got a ton of twine, and she shipped it very quickly. If you are in the market for some, go check out her site and send her an email!! I wanted to use the twine and the red and white was perfect for this Christmas card, made using the CPS Sketch 190. The stamps are Tree Trimmings and the papers are kraft, white and Cherry Cobbler. The ornaments are stamped in Cherry Cobbler and then clear embossed. The sentiment is from Martha Stewart.

That's it for today. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Being sick on Monday and not getting anything done has thrown off my entire week. Justin has an allergy appointment today - he was recently tested again and his milk allergy levels have tripled since last time he was tested. I have a ton of questions for the doctor that I have to get down on paper so I don't forget. And there's more laundry to get to today, and the usual dinner, cleaning, etc. Maybe some stamping, too ;)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love this card! The bakers twine is so great, I need to hop on that trend soon! Thanks for visiting me too, glad my kid isn't the only back-seat driver! :)

Steph said...

Pretty card- so festive!