Monday, October 15, 2007

Another challenge tackled

Allison is having this great challenge for blog candy over at her blog. You have to create a Black and White Christmas card. The details are here.

I started with a white base, then stamped the scene onto black, using Brilliance Moonlight White. The snowman is from SU! Tags & More, the tree is from SU! Loads of Love, and the snow background is SU! Beyond the Basics. I used a white marker for the snowy hill under the tree. I then cut window panes from a textured white panel and mounted on top of my scene. The sentiment is All-Year Cheer I and outlined with black glitter pen, mounted on rick rack. The snowman's scarf is colored with the black glitter pen, as well as the centers of some of the snow circles. I hope you can see the subtle sparkle! Oh, and I used Rhinestones to add some bling to his buttons!

Thanks, Allison for a fun challenge! Thanks for looking. I'm off to play with my new Hanna Stamps set that arrived today. I'll be back tomorrow with the first Hanna creation...

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks awesome...so many neat ideas out there for me to CASE now! Thanks so much for playing!

Penny said...

Oh this is cute with the little window effect!

Risa said...

Very cute Card!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this one, very pretty!