Saturday, October 6, 2007

WCMD Challenge #4

Ok, I have got to head to bed after this post. I know Justin will be in my face asking for breakfast in 8 short hours...

The challenge was to use printed text in the card. I thought there was another challenge somewhere that was using dp only, but I can't seem to find it. This card fits both bills, though. I'm afraid the paper was a gift so I don't have the name. If you recognize it, please let me know what it is so I can get more! The base is a 5x5 gold metallic from DCWV. The ribbon is Offray. The sketch is actually from Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.
ok, it just took me forever to complete this post. I don't know if it's a problem with Blogger or my computer. Let's hope Blogger was just having some hiccups! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Melissa - I love it! Thanks for participating in my challenge.

Shannon McGann said...

I love the gold and pink together. Very pretty card!

Tania said...

Very nice card!