Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hanna Has Arrived!

Have you ordered your Hanna Stamps yet? What a great set this is! You can get yours here. I love it and I've only just gotten to play with it one time. Here are the details: I used a 5 1/2 square base and followed Beate's weekend sketch #23. Hanna is stamped on a white panel that is sponged lightly with pink to soften it. I paper pieced her dress with Basic Grey's Blush paper, which I also used under the sentiment. I colored the other parts with pencils and blended with OMS. The shoe background on the smaller pink panel is done with the two shoes from the set randomly stamped in Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is also stamped in Close to Cocoa.
I will try to take a better photo tomorrow. I wasn't home in good daylight today. Justin had a checkup this afternoon and we didn't get home till after dark! ETA: Got a new photo. Now you can really see the colors!

I'm also sending this over to this challenge on Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner. Check it out! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun card, great job!!

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab stamp

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Love your shoe background, the colors and your coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Janine said...

Great card. Thanks for posting to my site.

Janine