Friday, October 5, 2007

Seeing Threes

Cruising through the stamping blogosphere yesterday, I came across this challenge from Sharon at No Time To Stamp. 3x3s are something I have not done yet, and I don't know why. They are so fun! And so quick! I'll be making more of these in the future, I can assure you... Here are my debut 3x3s. The challenge was to make 3 of them. The base is brown cs. PP is Frances Meyer East India, which is one of my favorite papers in my stash. The leaf (SU! Tags & More) is stamped in Really Rust on a rust square from a Scrap Pack. Eyelets are rust, and the brads are copper. I paper pierced one around the edge and tied jute on the third one.

This is the last day of my vacation, which was everything I wanted in a week off. I got to putter around, shop, clean, relax and STAMP! I feel recharged, and happy that this is a 3-day weekend, so I don't actually have to report back to work until Tuesday. Also, I still have 2+ weeks of vacation to use before the end of the year, so I can do this again closer to the holidays :)

I've got an eye on my visitor counter, and am thinking that I will do some blog candy sharing at 500 hits. I'm not quite there, yet, but that gives me a goal to look forward to. Thanks for helping me reach it!

No comments: