Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Shocking Evidence...

Of my spending so much of this vacation in the craft store! Today, I went in for this:


And came out with this:

As I was working on cards for a swap, I realized I needed a bit more paper, just the two colors in the first photo. But while I was there, it was on sale, and then I found a stash of Clearance papers in the front of the store and found some gorgeous rust and dark green for only 8cents a sheet! So how could I NOT get it? Oh, and the punch (not in photo) was purchased with my 40% coupon.


It gets worse - chatting with hubby about how my paper cutter is not such a good quality item, he said "So just get a new one. No sense getting frustrated when you are trying to have fun stamping!" And yes, I hopped onto Joann.com and took advantage of the free shipping. But really, I'm done now. My vacation is half over and I don't want to spend another day running around in traffic!


Working on my swap cards, I didn't get a chance to complete something new today. But here is a second card I made yesterday with the same papers as the Criss Cross card. Stamps are from Fun with Shapes and All Year Cheer I. Handsome Hunter and Going Gray ink. Silver cord and glitter glue for ornaments. I'm going to try it again with different papers tomorrow. Thanks for looking!


No comments: