Sunday, October 21, 2007

Check these out!

We had a little family shopping day yesterday. We all needed a few things, and my son has 2 birthday parties over the next two weekends, so we needed to find gifts. It was fun. I haven't been shopping for clothes in a few months and I found some great things. We have a big outlet mall not far from us, and IKEA is next to it. So of course we had to pop in there. This is what I found, and I think I'll have to go back for more, because they scream "Alter ME!"
The are 4" by 6" frames, and were only $1.99 for the pack of 3! So teacher gifts with a frame, notebook and set of notecards will be easy for me this year! And for coworkers, too??
My workspace is a mess today and I'm trying to clean it up so I can create some cards. My whole week has been sucked up with work and life issues, so my stamping time was close to nothing. That's why I haven't posted. But my husband is not traveling this week, so it looks promising...
Hope you are all having a good weekend! I'll be back later with more cards and to share some of the swap cards I've received. Thanks for looking!


No comments: