Saturday, October 6, 2007

WCMD Challenge #3

I'm still at it, although I am starting to fade! Here is my entry for this challenge, a one-layer card! For such a simple card, it took me forever to get the snowflakes just right. Let me just say there is glitter all over my desk, chair and pants from the multiple tries! But I'm happy with the end result. Let me know what you think!

I started with a dark green base, then stamped the snowflake (an old stamp from 1992 All Night Media) with Brilliance Moonlight White. Then I embossed with holographic EP. The sentiment is SU! All Year Cheer I also in Moonlight White. The ribbon is from the craft store, not sure of the brand. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty holiday card! I really like the holographic EP, it came out really cool looking. I'm going to have to see if I can find some I've never tried it before.

Thanks for the inspiration!