Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today's Project

Here are some 3x3 gift enclosures that I've been chugging away at all day long. I have about 24 made and am hoping to crank out some more tonight. My husband has been with our son all day so I've been able to hide out in my stamp room for some alone time. It's been really nice! Now, though, I have to stop to run out and get groceries. I'll be back at it after ds goes to bed...
The bases of these are a variety of maroon, red, gold and silver cs. The dp is from the Provo Craft Holiday Slab V. The stamps are my adorable new Lizzie Anne Designs! The sets are Celebration Frames and Celebrations, both from the Little Bits line. They are very fun to color and I love that they came backed with cling film so I can use them with my acrylic blocks. Go get some for yourself if you haven't already! The corners of the image layer are punched with the ticket corner punch and I used glitter glue in the corners for some sparkle...
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Dottie K. said...

Oh my these are just darling. I'm getting ready to do some for gifts. Thanks for sharing! :)