Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Celebrate the Harvest

Inspiration struck me last night and I ended up staying up waaaaaaaay too late to work on this card. But I had sat at my stamping desk forever and nothing was coming to me. Then when I was thinking of going up to bed, BAM! I knew what I wanted to do. Here it is:
Thanks again to Cindy for the materials for this card. The stamps and patterned paper are from the stash she shared with me. The base is a basic red card stock that I picked up at the clearance section of Target, which is also where I got the black paper. The red houndstooth is from the Provo Craft Holiday Slab V and the apple stamp is from CTMH From the Garden (thanks, Cindy!). The sentiment is from SU! Loads of Love Accessories, and the ribbon is SU! grosgrain. The images and sentiment are stamped on white scrap and ink colors are Ruby Red and Gable Green. I used my small circle punches to notch the corners. I'm still waiting for my ticket corner punch to arrive, and think this technique fills in nicely until it does.

Makes me want to go apple picking and bake pies! Thanks for looking!



No comments: