Thursday, September 6, 2007

So Very...



I have not used this set since getting it a while back and decided to pull it out to make an Anniversary card for my husband. We celebrate 8 years next week. He really does a ton of stuff for me and I want him to know how much I appreciate it.


The patterned paper is from a DCWV mat pack and the top piece of paper is a sheet of gray stamped with a flourish in Going Gray. The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy on a gray panel mounted to a navy panel. The ribbon is SU! grosgrain. "Loved" is stamped in Night of Navy on a gray scrap, cut into a circle and tucked under the upper panel. Simple, simple, but I hope it gets the feeling across. I am going to try to make another one like this because I can see some modifications to make. I'll post for comparison when it's done.


Time for dinner, then back to the stamping desk. Thanks for looking!

No comments: