Thursday, September 13, 2007

Simply Christmas

How much simpler could this card get? I used a
green card base, stamped the sentiment
(SU! All Year Cheer I) and embossed with gold. Stamped the tree (SU! Loads of Love) three times and embossed with clear EP. Then colored some snow with a white marker. The snow under the trees is just a flourish stamp (source unknown) with white pigment ink. The star is from SU! Fabulous Flourishes, embossed with gold.
I really like the simplicity of this card. I've been making several Christmas cards to see what design I want to mass produce this year. Might turn out that I make a variety and not have them coordinate! We'll see how long it takes me to decide upon a design and produce them...
This is a short post today because I am really sleepy and will head up to bed early tonight. I ran around all day at work and want to go curl up under my comforter (it's finally cool here!) with my book for a little bit. More creations this weekend, though:)
Thanks for looking!



No comments: