Sunday, September 9, 2007

My First Bella!


I wrote a few entries back that I received some Bella images from Cindy. Here is my first creation with the Prezzibella. My "little" cousin turned 21 on Friday. Gosh, that makes me feel old!
The patterned paper is Paper Heart, Baby Pink Scrolls. I think I should have used more of it, since it doesn't show very well under the panels. Next time...
I had some of this cool-caribbean like scrap from a scrap pack and used that, layered with pink on top and then with the Bella image and the sentiments, which are free-handed with Classic Alphabet (SU!). The ink is Cool Caribbean and the base is also sponged with CC. Bella is stamped in black, then colored with pencils and blended. The ribbon is SU! grosgrain. Oh, and I pierced the lower right corner. I feel like the scale is off on this card, and will try again. I love the Bella, though!
Now, I have some time to play with my new stuff - did anyone else take advantage of the images for sale at Hambo? Check it out before they're gone! And AC Moore has card stock this week on sale - 7 for $1.00 in 8.5 x11 size; 5 for $1.00 in 12 x12! The basic colors (white, gloss white, craft) were just about gone when I got there this afternoon, but I'm sure they'll restock all week! My husband and son were with me, so I had to show restraint. It's a good thing for the wallet, though :)
Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for looking!

No comments: