Monday, September 10, 2007

Floral Birthday

My favorite type of card is a birthday card, I think.
Maybe that's just because those are what I make most often... This month is especially full of birthdays - 6 I think. I'd better get busy!!

Patterned paper from Close to My Heart Cocoa Cafe collection. Purple scraps, and brown scraps from my ever-growing pile! Image is stamped in Basic Black ink on white cs, colored with pencils and blended. Mounted on the reverse of the striped paper, which is a great distressed turquoise-y color. I made some photo corners in purple and in the stripe to counter the panels. Simple, like all my cards seem to be these days.

Got my box of goodies from Frugalities today. Can't wait to play later. Ran around all morning on this one day off this week and am going to relax for a bit before diving into stamping. Still have to go to the grocery store, but think I can procrastinate on that till tomorrow after work... Just have to go pick some eggplant and tomatoes from the garden and we're set for a late-summer veg pasta! Will I enjoy cooking anymore when our new kitchen in installed??? I doubt it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: